First table saw induction

When are people available?

I have asked some of members please let me know when you are available , let me know below.

Sorry only experience members

1 Like

I am in the space now and have saw experience… other than that, midweek daytime is best or late night - but could probably come in most of the time if got a days notice.

I am available evenings and weekends, and would gladly hustle to get over for an induction on the table saw on short notice.

Mostly during the week’s evenings

I’m coming with my pen, paper and dictophone to document this business. How about saturday?

1 Like

Various times. When you’ve got a definitive time I can let you know if I can make it…if you’ll have us that is!

I’m happy to come and document - could do some point on Saturday, probably.

1 Like

Set a time and I’ll come if I can

1 Like

Fortunately trained on a table saw?

Remember that only people who are formality trained to use the table saw and peat and Tom and one more note taker .

Sorry should have made that more clear.

As it stands you are the most critical member of the induction, so you can name the time.

Is this a tester for formal inductions as opposed to an induction for us mere mortals?

1 Like

Yes , I need experienced users to tell me if I have left anything out .

@members

I know that there’s more of you out there

I’d like to do it. Limited table saw experience but I can be available most week days before 3 and most evenings with a bit of notice, ideally after 8pm.

I’m up for it!

Yeah - not the one at slms but have used one a fair bit.

Fortunately trained? I know that you have done a woodworking course.

Good opportunity to review/complete the Risk Assessment at the same time?

EDIT: we need be sure the current RA is fit for running and induction from beforehand of course.

Fortunately trained? Or self taught?