Finding a craftsperson for a job

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa49b57f278>

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here knows anyone who would be able to make a gift along these lines?:

This link is just an idea, the gift would not have to be made with a laser or any other expensive machinery. I am very open to the craftperson’s creative ideas:
something from wood which marks 10 years and a representation of a 4 person family.

I’ve been trying to get this made by a cooperative or non-profit organisation and I’m casting my net wider now.

Thanks for your time!

Hello!
How many pieces and what size do you want? I’m a silversmith.

Thanks for this.

I only need one, to give as a personal gift to my partner.

I would need to be predominantly made of wood as she is a forest schooler but maybe silver could be incorporated (as with the metal in the Etsy product) - do you work with wood at all?

I suggest just use the one you linked as an idea, and come up with a new design, I belive the one who came up with that design is still alive and loves their designs. I used wood and bone mixed with metal before, but we have some jolly good woodworkers here with amazing skills. Grab a pencil and a pile of paper and try to figure out what do you need, size, shape and materialwise, so we’ll have a better idea what needed to be fi alised for production

1 Like