Craft Social Night Survey/Discussion

Hello All!

Tracy ( @TracyD ) and I were chatting about possibly reducing the number of Craft Social Nights to one per month. The idea being that instead of spreading ourselves out over two evenings, perhaps we could have more people attend just the one. Several sparsely populated evenings versus one livelier one.

That setup would be easier for us in terms of hosting as well, but we would really like to hear from you!

Would you prefer remembering just one evening per month? Or are the multiple opportunities per month important to you? Are Tuesdays nights just too difficult? Anything else that you’d like to see at Craft Night? Let us know!

3 Likes

Just tagging those who might be relevant participants here, but as always please just let me know if you’d prefer I leave you out of these threads. Thanks!!

@Julia @Kyle @Amanda @mounia @ValValB @Verde @KPJ @MattGilmour @mbg @Lily_Atkins @CatHulme @petra @Laure_Belotti @Katybird @Chantel @KPJ @techfolderkites @jonfaulkner @leila @Lauramess @ingasr @slimshelly

1 Like

Once per month is right for me, thanks Lauren. Tuesdays are fine (ie as good as any other night - whether I can make it will depend on fairly random arrangements with kids).

2 Likes

Either works for me. It might make sense to reduce them to one a month for now and build some steam. Thanks for organizing them!

2 Likes

I am happy with once a month as well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve only managed to make one evening so far, so I’m not sure if I warrant an opinion, but I don’t mind either way.

1 Like

I haven’t been to one yet, but I think once a month is great! Once a month should be doable even for busy people and I think your argument about avoiding spreading people thin is very good.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting @Lauren! I meant to do once I got home - then got distracted and forgot! Sorry!

Let’s try out once a month for a little while - and so how it goes. I’ll book in the first Tuesday of the next couple of months.

Hope to see everyone there!

1 Like

Once a month is fine by me. It’s always nice to bump into people and see the different projects that people are working on.

1 Like

Alright! Thanks everyone. Looks like we’re all in agreement here! We’ll stick with first Tuesday’s since that’s easy enough to remember. Hope to see some of you on the 2nd of August!

1 Like