Craft-Along Sunday 11th September 12pm

I’m not sure, you may already be aware but the more relevant # you add the more your post is seen. I’m going to add a comment with some # but so the post will be seen in the long term. But it works best if the # are used in the initial comment section. Same for Twitter. Also tagging groups that may be interested is also a great way to be seen.

I’m pretty busy at present but will try update my Instagram and Twitter with some of these pics and will tag MS.

Cheers

Using Instagram is new to me. You should give me a lesson!

No problem anytime your free, it’s pretty new to me too, but I’ve figured out some tricks.

Also its really bad practice in my view to put white borders on things.

@StudioNelle is there another of these soon? I thought it was in the calendar, but can’t see it now.

Hi yes,

October 16th: surface design: make a handprinted/screen print handkerchief or scarf
November 13th: laser cutting: create your own stamp
December 18th: knitting: carve your own knitting needles and learn to knit a basic pattern

I will post something full details tomorrow.

Cheers

1 Like

I forgot to say craft along was an idea to encourage making in the space I would love for members to come along and share skills or simply take part. I had reached out before but I’ll expand my reach and ask if @textilestechs @silkscreentechs @woodtechs @3dtechs @lasertechs @electrotechs are interesting in hosting or setting a theme or activity would be great to here from you.

@StudioNelle we should put this in the calendar, and social media. Do you have the details/links?

I thought you’d done a separate post for next Sunday, but can’t find it

Sorry I thought Tom was adding these. I will add the rest later this week when I have some more time to add pictures. Sunday’s session is up now in events