Computer for sale/Donation to worthy project

Hi all,

I’m selling my desktop computer that I’ve had for some time. Full specs details are pasted below. I’ll happily sell this to someone for £200, and/or if no one is interested donate it to some worthy project or for use supporting some Makerspace function. Please reply or get in touch here if interested.

Second hand mid-range gaming PC for sale

I’m selling my self build desktop PC, which I’ve used for gaming and photo editing, but now need to sell. All components are less than 2 years old with the exception of the case, which is nearly 10 years old but still in good condition.

The computer is in full working order, though there is no operating system installed so the machine will boot to BIOS and require a new OS.

A full list of parts below, though for reference I’ve used this play at high video settings many recent games including Fallout 4, Nier Automata, Cities Skylines and several others.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 HD3-OP, Intel Z370, S1151, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, ATX Motherboard w/ 32GB Intel Optane Memory

Processor
Intel Core i5 8400, S 1151, Coffee Lake, 6 Core, 6 Thread, 2.8GHz, 4.0GHz Turbo, 9MB Cache, 1050MHz GPU, 65W, CPU,

VGA/Graphics Card
Sapphire Dual-X R9 270

Memory
16GB (2x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX Black, PC show contact info ), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 14-16-16-31, XMP 2.0, 1.2V

Hard Drive
2TB Seagate ST2000DM006 BarraCuda, 3.5" SATAIII - 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 64MB Cache, OEM, RECERTIFIED

CPU Cooler
Freezer 7 Pro v2

Power Supply
Antec BP550 PLUS Basiq Series 550W Power Supply Unit

Media:
Samsung Blu-ray DVD player

Case
Antec 900

Notes: The front panel (with 2xUSB port and a headphone jack) on the case is not currently plugged in, and the fan for the lower hard drive bay doesn’t work. These don’t hinder the operation of the computer in any way. I’d recommend getting a 5.25inch front panel with some USB3.0 slots in it

Not included: Monitor, mouse, keyboard or other peripherals. Sold as seen.

I’m interested.

Neat - drop me an email at bgo.evans@gmail.com

Has this gone?

No - still available if you’re interested?