Clear desk policy - thoughts?

In that members meeting, I think the consensus ended up being ‘no bikes in the space’ ?

Seems a no-brainer. But with an ‘own risk, must return’ caveat.

3 Likes

Needs to be area by area…as soon as techs can get their storage sorted do work surfaces are for work only

It’s always been the policy for the main table in the clean room…we just fell behind a bit

I’m looking for a new laptop - seems like a win win situation! More info please.

1 Like

What I said the plan for the messy room definitely not operating under the clear desk policy and no printing access currently seems like laser area has taken over printing space?

Happy to help create a clear desk policy here. Was hoping to do some printing in the coming weeks so would be great to have this area assessable.

1 Like

Hi @TomHedges I’m in need of a new laptop too if any of these are still available?

Actually @TomHedges I’m also looking for a laptop :slight_smile:

I’ll ask my colleague for an update tomorrow about whether/what we’ve got available…

3 Likes

I would be courious to know the specification of it, I could be interested too

Hello,

I think that would be a really good idea and a positive way to manage the space for everyone.

Gawain

cough

i think maybe people have forgotten about the clear desk policy.

1 Like

I think they have, it was a dump in there tonight :cry:
Need to start binning stuff again.

Courty

2 Likes

not cool that they are in a state. As a reminder though, if whoever was there before you wasn’t kind enough to tidy up after themselves, the 3 week bins are there to gladly receive their shit.

2 Likes