Cleaner

Hi @members

At the January members meeting it was decided that we would invest in the services of a cleaner to focus primarily on cleaning of the clean workshop space, social area, kitchen and washroom (Specifically, the wood-shop, messy workshop and snug ‘beyond the divide’ are not included in this agreement)

Following the success of yesterdays spring clean, we wanted to follow up this momentum:

I would like to warmly welcome our new cleaner, Tara, who will be in the space for around 3 hours a week, for the meanwhile. We’ll be working with her over the next couple of weeks to come to an idea of what a good schedule will be.

Having a cleaner is on a trial basis at the moment, and that will only work if we play our part by keeping the place tidy, clearing up after ourselves and doing our share of the cleaning - her role will be to clean, not tidy, so please do continue to keep the space as tidy as possible and keep the kitchen clear of waste. Her time is precious, so we’ll be asking her to clean around any items left lying about rather than tidying them away.

Best Wishes

Pete, Dermot and Courty

10 Likes

I feel like already we need a “Tara says…” board for things that make her job harder.

2 Likes

Can we know what day she is coming so we can have a proper clean up the day before!!!:yum:

7 Likes

Morning! And thanks for the intro!

I came in on Wednesday afternoon and had a trial run - it took an hour and a half, but I was aware people were busy with their projects, so I will make sure I only come in the mornings from now on so as to lessen any disturbance :blush:

6 Likes

I’m extremely grateful for your efforts and I didn’t notice any disturbance.

I think mornings are usually quieter though.