Charlotte

Hey there I’ve joined as of last week - but it is still processing as ‘member’ hasn’t popped up next to my name. Is it ok if I come and start using the space this weekend?

Thanks, Charlotte

Hi Charlotte.

And welcome!

Yes, your first payment is due 1st November. Also: to link your Discourse account to the membership system – so that you show as ‘member’ here – you need to log in to the membership system, click the ‘Discourse’ button and follow the instructions, it should find you automatically then. Any difficulties, then let us know and we can link the accounts.

What are your areas of interest?

Thanks, I’m very excited to join!

Oh right, ok the automatic payment is all set up for then. I don’t know what the membership system is? I just have discourse (I think). I might need a bit of help there please.

I want to get back into screen printing firstly and get into wood working (furniture making) although I have little to no experience in that area just yet…

The membership system is where you went to and first signed up to set up your membership/payment etc.

https://members.southlondonmakerspace.org/login

Ah great! Thank you - I have just linked them.

Hi Charlotte
Sorry to have run out this morning. You caught me on a 5 minute stop to drop off something.
It looks like a few people are there now so if you’re not too far away you could try your luck again.
David

Hey David, no worries I was trying my luck. I’m in now so all good! Thanks