Call for Urgent laser projects

@lasertechs will any of you be cutting today? I’m keen to get my cuts done if possible. I’m free until 1 and then perhaps tonight from 7pm.

1 Like

I will see if I can drop by tonight. Will update you later in the day. @petra may be there other times?

1 Like

Cheers, appreciate it

I can be in the space around 7/8 and help out.

Thanks I’ll try get there for 8

If possible I’ve got a small project I’d like to do tonight @petra. 2 sheets of 6mm plywood to cut and a test piece of 12mm ash. Let me know if I can swing by tonight as well :slight_smile:

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy, sure. I’ve arrived earlier and will wait for you and @Alec .

I will drop by between 7-8pm.

1 Like

@petra I’m not coming back into the space tonight, Sunday night :wink: thanks though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright! We’ve just finished.

Is the laser back to normal use now?

It’s open to use in presence of one of the @lasertechs for about a week and then most probably will be opened to be used as usual.

So please, if you have a project that you want to have done make a post or message @lasertechs. Thanks.

Hi @lasertechs,
Thanks for sorting out the laser cutter!
I have a couple of sheets of 3mm acrylic I’d like to engrave and cut, would it be possible Tuesday after 6pm or at the weekend?
Thanks!
Tim

Hi @lasertechs
I would like to engrave and cut about 15 A4 3mm sheets if possible. I’ve got the file ready.
I could do Weds, Thurs or Fri evening - from 6pm - this week if that works.
Many thanks and appreciate your time,
Roy

Hi Tim, yeah, come tommorow.

Hi @rclutterbuck, I’ll let you know tommorow whether I’ll be in Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks! See you then, I’ll come after work so will be there 6/6.30ish

Thank you so very much for cutting the prusa frames!

Very much appreciated.

Elliot

Just to clarify about when it might open - do you mean about another week from now or a week from when this thread was started? Have a job that could wait a couple of days if it’s likely to open shortly/save hassling you guys but if it’s a week from now would love to drop in before then if possible. Many thanks!