Bore da! Patrick ydw i!

That’s the Welsh bit out of the way.
Hi, I’m Patrick, originally from Cardiff but been in London for the last 5 years. I enjoy a wide range of projects such as audio/video recording/editing, musical projects such as instruments/speakers, mechanical or electrical projects (currently making a 2WD electric kick scooter).
Since the Hackspace has essentially shut down for now, I thought it was about time to make myself acquainted with SLMS and I have to say, it’s a really nice place to be! I hope to be down often and get some good times going with the community.
Hwyl fawr, pawb!

2 Likes

Croeso Patrick, mae oleia un Cymru Cymraeg arall yma!

[Welcome. There’s at least one other Welsh Speaker here!]

Alas, that’s about all I can say Twm!
As a Cardiffian with English-speaking parents, I never really absorbed the Welsh I was taught. Once I started learning computing and Product Design etc, I needed the capacity in my brain for those. Wish I could remember more of it!

Maybe if all the other members who are victims of the Welsh education system get together we might be able to get a single sentence together, but it might not be very interesting as I can only remember words that relate to farming

:grinning:

Trylingual : gave it a try byt

Does welsh occupy the science part of the brain? :slight_smile:

I was punished for speaking English and though my welsh is terrible by my family’s standards …if you ever need some welsh words let me know!

Dw i’n siarad Gymraeg tipyn bach!

Gave up trying years ago, Welsh and dyslexia was fatil combination.