Would this time work for me to come in to paint? I just need a flat surface and will follow COVID guide lines.
This calendar is used to track who is using the Makerspace for COVID-19 PPE Production.
Please note that currently only Directors can access the space - the shutter/door will not open for other members
Requests for access need to be put in the calendar at least 24 hours in advance
Please wait for approval before starting your journey
Make sure to include a start and stop time and a description for your session. Check for other booking and leave 30 minutes either side to allow for air changes
Thank you for helping at this difficult time - we want to make sure everyone involved is staying safe…so we have some essential reading…
- do not use the space if showing symptoms or have been in contact with someone showing symptoms within the previous 14 days
- consider all surfaces and objects to be potential points of contamination and act appropriately
- practice good COVID-hygiene: plenty of liquid soap, hand sanitiser and spray cleaner available!
- social distancing at all times
- 30 minutes gap between sessions for air changes
- turn on ventilation in corner of metalwork, and open big vent near laser cutter, turn on white air purifier)
- work in separate rooms where possible
- if more than one person booked in everyone must wear face coverings when inside (generally non-valved, unless agreed for woodshop etc)
- no food prep except microwave heating, and preparing drinks
- all food and drink to be consumed outside unless lone working with 30 minutes break between sessions)
Contact the directors for any clarification of or suggested improvements to the above