Board games Saturday?

Is anyone interested in playing some board games on Saturday? :game_die:

I was planning to start a long 3d print 13:00, and I thought it could be fun to organise some board games whilst attending it :slight_smile:

I can bring a number of games of various length, complexity and player counts.

@smjmaker is currently hosting 13:00 to 18:00 but I’d be happier to start earlier or potentially go later if any hosts are interested!

3 Likes

Hi David,

sounds great. I wont be in London, but happy to keep an eye out for next time.

Here’s a post I made a few months ago, might be cool if you message on it to notify the people who expressed interest to boardgame already or tag them here?

Best, Petra

Thanks, @petra!

Ping: @kyle @jackL @0atman @deadlight @emuboy @palmada @Jason_L @Julia @mus_caglar @Diego_Luiz @Clem :slight_smile:

All right I’m in.

I love boardgames and I’d love to come, but I’ve not managed to become a member yet. I have various games sitting in my cupboard though!

I don’t think that’s an issue. We can let you in!

Alas I am running one of my regular boardgame events elsewhere in london from 12:00 tomorrow and already have 57 people signed up to it…

…i do need to find time to 3D print some escape pods for nemesis tho at some point…

1 Like

Looks like not enough folks available this time, but I’ll keep a couple small ones in my bag just in case :slight_smile: