Arduino Day & Processing Community Day | Sat 21st March 2020

This year we’re combining both events into one at the UAL: Creative Computing Institute, it would be great to have South London Makerspace members in attendance and exhibiting, talking or running workshops.

And you can sign up to attend now too:

3 Likes

@electrotechs we should totally do something for this!

1 Like

Yes!

Same gig as last time?

Yeah sounds good,
the usual show and tell stall and some soldering of badges.
@unknowndomain are the faculties available for that?

1 Like

Yeah we can setup soldering for 6 around a table easily.

1 Like

Do we know who is going to be involved as well? @marc_barto ?

Yes Marco is also organising things.

1 Like

Hi Andrea and all

Yes London Arduino is coming as last year. We have 12 exhibitors confirmed so far, with regulars but also new people, some coming from quite far away (Dorset, Manchester). I am especially excited about the DIY photo booth and the knitting machine videogame.

1 Like

Sounds fun!

@Courty @emuboy are you doing soldering?

Possibly?

Anyone want to run with this – fantastic opportunity to show off projects or run mini workshops/demos

Has anyone signed up for an SLMS table yet?

no

@electrotechs Just a last bump on this the call for participation is closed, does anyone want to help with a learn to solder activity? Solder and irons can be provided.

Sorry Tom for not getting back to you. @emuboy and I spoke the other day and we can run a soildering thing. I think we have all of our badge stuff around somewhere! We can always show off some SLMS members projects too.

1 Like

Cool, thanks Iain.

How many irons do you want to do at once 1 to 4?

I think 2, it worked well last year and allowed us to keep a good eye on users

Cool, I’ll put that in.

Update

Unfortunately we have decided to cancel this event due to the current Covid-19 pandemic. This probably comes as no surprise to you but depending on how the situation unfolds over the summer we are hopeful that we can reschedule this event for later in the year or 2021.

We’d like to keep you up-to-date about this and other events that UAL Creative Computing Institute are planning in future, and to be notified about this and our upcoming events please sign up here:

http://eepurl.com/gTkF6P

Again, we’re really disappointed to have to make this decision and we hope you and your loved ones stay safe.