Anyone want some free Ikea Table Legs?

4 x legs which screw into 4 base plates with screws included. (the later not shown in photo)

I know we had a load of legs after the snug clear out, but someone might get a kick out of them.

Also while I’m here I have a Canon Lide 60 flat bed colour scanner up for grabs. It’s powered by USB and is in perfect working order but unfortunately not supported on latest Mac os without extra 3rd party software. should be fine with PC. Or otherwise source of belts/glass/stepper motor.

If are ikea I’m happy to take them , I have and Ikea top that needs some legs :slight_smile:

Hello I would be interested in the scanner if available. Thanks

Yep. You can have em.
Should be able to drop em at the space over the weekend.

1 Like

Sure. I can bring it into the space over weekend.

Anyone interested in a large sheet of kaizen foam for £20. Unopened as new.
Originally bought for £29.95 and also paid for p&p.

https://www.rutlands.co.uk/sp+hand-tools-tool-storage-tool-boxes-organisers-kaizen-foam-sheet-57mm-x-1200mm-x-600mm-kaizen+m_dk6765

1 Like

@electrotechs this will do two of your new drawers

Yup, calling in @Courty for attention

1 Like

I’m popping in shortly so will bring it

OK i’ve labeled the scanner and popped it by the social area for now. If you could pick it up before the spring clean starts that would be great.

ok donated to space for @elecrotechs first dibs. As I mentioned to Andrea, it’s a thick sheet and so can be cut in half to double the area if required. I recommend cut around an object with a fully extended blade of a one of those yellow snap off stanley knifes and then get your fingers between layers pushing them part bit by bit - what we would call ‘blunt dissection’ in anatomy/surgery. if you try and tear layers off like a ringpull then you end up with a horrible results.
I found the best way to create finger holes is to heat a piece of copper pipe with a blow torch and then introduce the pipe (held with pliers) to the side of the cutout at 45 degrees. Leaves a really clean result.
See Getting organised

2 Likes

Hi Twm, I collected the scanner . Many thanks.

1 Like