Anyone want a desk?

Wooden desk with three drawers, 120 x 50 cm, in decent nick. Am replacing it with a table I’m building. If no takers, should I bring it into the space to be turned into spare wood/offcuts?

Tom

Please don’t bring it to the space. Without a definite purpose, it will just be clutter and storage space is at an absolute premium.

1 Like

No worries - I’ll take it to the tip then.

Got any photos?

The bit on the left can fold down to make it smaller.

Any indication what it is made of?

Not sure. The top is some kind of veneer, no idea what’s under it.

Tip seems a shame - call a local charity furniture shop. Sure they’ll happily take it to sell on, and they might even collect!

1 Like

Oh yes please…whereabouts is it? Do legs and table top dissaennble ?

If Asf can’t take it I’d be interested in using this desk as a desk.

Sorry all, there didn’t seem much interest before so I’m afraid it went to the tip before I had a chance to read these.

RIP Desky

It’s too late for Desky, but for another time, if anyone needs to get rid of decent furniture the British Heart Foundation in Brixton will come and collect it. https://www.bhf.org.uk/shop/donating-goods/book-a-free-furniture-collection-paid-search?gclid=Cj0KCQjwqsHWBRDsARIsALPWMEPExdxiYEpIx2jq-p9q3xPr2Nc5UHSXzu9_-EcpQ6JOtpNl3EXz3l8aAjljEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Thanks Sarah, I will remember that for next time. Desky was found unwanted in a shed in the first place so he did valiant service before his time was up.

1 Like