Anyone planning on opening the space Mon or Tuesday day?

Would love to get in and use the woodshop during the afternoon if anyone with shutter access is planning on being in?

TIA!

Hi Ben, :smiley: I will be in tomorrow morning if that would be of help dear sir, im not sure which part of the wood shop you would like to use but its all in arch 2 and there are a few things that still need to be done Mark should be around tomorrow and maybe Joe as well .Keep well . Brian D=

1 Like

Thanks Brian!

Can you (or Joe or Mark) create a space booking so that new members know they can come in?

Thanks!!

Hi Andy,:smiley: I shall ask Howard to pencil me in (im really crap at the booking system . ) lol . Brian D=

I haven’t been in this weekend, I know @Ryanf and @joeatkin2 were working to get the woodshop open for Monday but I haven’t heard from them yet nor has there been any announcement that it is ready for members use,

The fire alarm needed to be commissioned which I believe Adam was doing
We needed a door entry reader and changes to the software that I believe @Courty was sorting out.
Along with some electrics that jo was sorting.

I will be in at some point tomorrow but cannot specify what time, but I cannot guarantee the woodshop is ready yet.

2 Likes

Thanks all. Haven’t been at the space for a couple of weeks so didn’t realise the move over to arch 2 was in the process. My project is absolutely not urgent so will hold off, so don’t worry about tomorrow/Tues.

In the meantime, if a layman hand is needed to help with the move, around most of the week so let me know if I can help!

Cheers

1 Like

I’ll be in today Ben if you want to come down and do some work/lend a hand for a little.

1 Like

Hi all, :smiley: The kettle is already on . Brian D=

2 Likes

Will anyone be at the space from 6pm, was hoping to come and finish my shoe cabinet?