Anyone like a mahogany veneer table top?

Could make a nice project or be cannibalised for something else…will Freecycle it if no members want it…it was an expandable table but legs are missing.

Could make an interesting project if stripping the varnish isn’t too painful

What is the substrate ? Ply ?

I’m going to need a small table soonish so the rectangle section could be useful, might chop it down, sand it mat and put some hairpins on it.

Got a couple of ideas for the round sections too

Cool yours if you want it…share a picture of what you do.

Chipboard base.

Want to collect week from Jan 29th?

Will def share a picture ! I think I have the perfect design for this, modern look and using part of the top for legs, really keen to do it. Might have to get sone help to bring it to the space though depending on the size.

Where is the table to be collected from ?

Collection is ideal, SW2 2LD, if you intend to start the project in a few weeks time.

Else, if you want to crack on, I can bring it the space week commencing Jan 29th, I think it will fit in the car, havent checked to be honest.

I don’t have a car so that would be amazing, I’m in the space monday all day. I won’t be able to finish it until the end of the following week however so I’ll just need to check for storage

@directors is it ok if I store this with pete’s ply for a short while ? My intention is to really crack on and get things finished so it won’t hang about once I get back from my trip.

Don’t know where Pete’s ply currently is…but if you do a storage request it should be fine.

Hi @Barnaby_Coote , do you want me to drop off the tabletop to the space?

Let me know as I need to shift asap, if no longer interested it’ll be freecycle’d and if no takers, dumpsite.

Hi might be interested on having one depending if you haven’t chucked them already, I was thinking of making a coffee table for someone as but I need to see if they want it for their place first

Thanks Afshin, I’m still interested in upcycling it if you can bring it in. I’m away at the moment though until this weekend probably and have no means of picking it up, so if you can’t drop it off I’ll have to pass unfortunately!

Hi no probs, I’ll drop off by the weekend to the snug. Any bits your not interested @RoyM may well be.

Great ! Thanks !!

Dropped off! Inside snug just to the right of the door.

Doesn’t have a storage request though.

Let us know what you make.