Anyone a Game Developer or app builder?

Hi Guys,

I’m working for ITV at the moment and one the producers I work with are looking for developer to help them make a game which will be based on TV game show format. I knew there would be people amongst us who have app developing skills.

here’s more info below about the game they need making

'We are looking for a graphics games designer that could create a working version of a new idea we are creating for a TV program. We are wanting someone to create a working playable version of a candy crush/ tetris type game, it can be very rudimental at this early stage.
This is an idea in development so at present there is not much cash available but if successful in pitching the idea there is the opportunity for this to change. If anyone is interested or could point us in the right direction to find someone who could advice or create our vision we would be very grateful. ’

so let me know if you guys are interested and I’ll pass on your details
Royful

I’m not super excellent at graphic design, but I’m connected with a company that has a decent amount of experience with app development of various types, and also games - particually cognitive ‘brain training’ style stuff, we might be interested.

thats great!
I can liaise with you for graphics part of the app
I think they are just happy with a proof of principle of the game at the meantime so they can pitch to commissioning channels and if it gets a go ahead then we can put more into it

@peter_hellyer is that ok with you?

yep, drop me an email at peter.hellyer@h2cd.co.uk with any specs or details and I’ll see what we can offer.

Cool I’ll pass on your details to the entertainment producer Steve Biggs