Hello fellow makers,
Delighted to be joining you all, and looking forward to meeting.
I’m hoping to learn a little a few skills in woodworking - having cut my teeth on various ikea modifications - and now feeling ready to tackle ‘real’ wood.
My current projects include:
- sleek ‘library’ dividers for a book shelf
- a custom set of drawers
- two sets of built-in cupboards / bookshelves
- greenhouse (base, and re-assembly of a Freecycle-d greenhouse)
- mending the car seats
My future projects include
decorations for upcoming wedding
- a coffee cart (for a tea urn)
- a cake stall
- a band stand
- a system for suspending outdoor lights (I’m thinking simple fence posts)
- an indoor stage
- a grand piano shell
- some form of light boxes…?!
- life-size origami swans…
I hope to be able to contribute to the space too!
Looking forward to getting involved.