Adobe intro training (if anyones interested)

Hey guys, I’m a graphic designer and was thinking if anyone was interested I would be open to teaching the basics of some adobe products that I use such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. I thought it may be of interest/contribute to making.

If there is an interest please let me know and I will see what I can set up :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Charlotte

6 Likes

I would but interested

Hi Please do . I am interested .

Thanks! That be great, especially Illustrator

Hi Charlotte,

Thats a very kind offer. I would be interested please!

Thanks,

Hi @charlottecou I could support you with that if the group goes wild.
I have experience teaching Adobe CS and I was a daily practitioner (I now mostly use Sketch for interface designs). Illustrator is my fave.
FYI I’m Mac based.
AND - great to meet you Hi!

2 Likes

Photoshop. Definitely interested. Especially how to alter files to make them compatible with the laser cutter. Great idea with regards to contributing to the space :+1:

1 Like

Hey, cool thanks that would be great, I’ll start to think of structure/fundamentals for this now too. Oh yes, nice to meet you also!

I’d be interested also!

Count me in!

+1 from me. :blush:

Me too, Illustrator especially.

Count me in please! Thank you for generously offering you skills. I will keep am eye out for your update.

Me too. Especially for laser cutter designs

Cool I’m glad people are interested…

I think I will split these into 3 sessions, so that they don’t merge together and you get a good understanding of each.

Illustrator first (closest to laser tech)
Photoshop
InDesign

I’m open to suggestions of whether an evening (after 7.30pm) or weekend is best for people? So lets do a vote. Date starting from the week of 19th Feb.

• Mon
  • Tues
  • Wed
  • Thurs
  • Fri
  • Sat morn
  • Sun morn

0 voters

It maybe good to have a project in mind or what you want to learn. I will cover the basics and then stick arounds and help you one on one for your project aim. If you have a laptop please bring it :slight_smile: Should be about an hourish to cover the basics I reckon.

If you can’t make it this time around I can do next month as well :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Charlotte,

Nice meeting you last night! I do have a basic knowledge but would be keen to come along for a brush up and possibly pick up a thing or two. Would that be fine?

Yep totally fine! I’ll see if there are anymore votes on a time and then I’ll just make a day by the weekend.

Hey guys sorry for the late reply on this – Monday the 26th of Feb will be an illustrator intro :slight_smile: Hope to see you guys after 7.30 there! There will be other dates too – Can you please like this if your going to come so I know numbers

Cheers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Charlotte,

thanks very much for putting this on. I am afraid though I cannot make it down tonight.

Sorry for the late notice.

thanks,

Jack

No worries but it’s next Monday – I was a bit late to organise one for this week!