2018 Spring Clean - proposal

i thought that members thing got revoked months ago. ok, good to know.

I think probably because it’s at the end of a very long post, I would suggest a new thread is made by the moderators out of your post above so that it gets new attention, with conversation kept in this one.

1 Like

ill do it…

1 Like

Afraid I am away at Easter and have friends visiting the weekend after. But if other dates come up, I’ll try to make those!

its all a bit to soon i think.
i will start a new thread, add some more dates, and maybe we can make it more appealing by offering some bribes?
ill add something in the next few days when i get time.
uber busy at the mo.

1 Like

You are a hive of activity. :laughing:

2 Likes

Mate, I’m happy to dob in on Easter Sunday, but was hoping to come down and use the clean room table early doors before people got there. Have a 6m x 2m sheet of material I need to finish marking up and cutting.

What time you thinking of starting?

Thanks for volunteering.
Will hold you to that! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Unfortunately we are a way off deciding a date and organising a day to do it just yet.

I’m going to re post and do a proper poll when i get a spare 30mins. trying to get some support from the directors to help with some positive PR.

Also need much more support from the membership to make this work.

Watch this space…

2 Likes

Good we are getting together on Sunday the 16th of April to spark and shine the space, well done @boldaslove and @SarahJ for rollling this event. See you on Sunday x

1 Like