Woodworking – Monday 12th October 7:30pm

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa496e80700>

Hi All

The woodworking group will be meeting up again on Monday.

Last week Joe was supervising us making the kitchen cabinets and we made good progress. I really enjoyed learning to use the router as I’m planning to use one to make a nice edging for my moroccan table project.

A quick update on Health and Safety: I’m trying to put my risk assessments online so they can be critiqued. Here are a couple so far which I intend to improve when I get the time. Feel free to add comments:

@Gui @Rob_Morandi @afshind @GoldieRatio @AussieFred @Rs1771 @stefanoromano @SarahJ @Rob_Darbyshire @timahrensbach @Ana_Nieto @RichM @Tansy_Drake

Hopefully see some of you on Monday.

Sarah

Hi Sarah, thanks for doing this. I’m sorry I couldn’t come on Monday (or for Sunday’s ‘make the space’). I will be away for 2nd half of October so must probably miss the remaining woodworking meetings for this month.

No worries Richard. I’ll see you in a few weeks or possibly earlier on another evening.

Im coming down in a while. I would like to start working in my project, so I will be bringing some materials.
Is any body else coming?

It was great to see so many people using the space last night. I took a couple of photos but can’t work out how to post them here.

You attach while composing a reply. On mobile, there’s an Upload button at the bottom. On desktop, there’s the paperclip icon in the toolbar, or you can just drag’n’drop onto the composer.

Thanks!

Nice photos. A busy evening then?

Yes it was busy. Around 9 people showed up for woodworking plus a few for the laser cutter induction and there was some crossover so some of the laser cutter inductees came to checkout the woodworking group. Good stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes