We need you - dhéanamh ar an spás

Hey
Big shout our for members to come down and give an hour or more at the space this Sat.
Lots to do, quick things, not quick things…any amount of help appreciated.
New members encouraged to come down and get involved.
There will be beer, pizza, back slapping in the evening,

1 Like

Happy to help in some way but I play rugby every Saturday and train on a Wednesday night. If there is stuff I can help with during the week let me know!

I will be there about 1pm

sweet

Hey Rory
Here is the ToDo list,

Have a look, and pick something that suits your skill set, time commitment.
If u want help choosing then happy to oblige.
When something takes your itnerest, let me know, and put your name beside it on the list

cheers

Someone needs to check this for up-to-date-ness

Also: a call out to anyone who wants to get their area pushed forward: we’ll have a bunch of willing hands, grab them! And if we need materials then let’s get a shopping list going.

1 Like

Hey
I’ve been updating, but prob missed stuff, but anyone can edit, maybe put your initals in a field at the end if you edit

1 Like

Hey, there’s 3 Irish people in this thread but probably only 1 who has a clue how to Labhair as Gaeilge, that’s you Conor :shamrock: (or maybe you just googled it :slight_smile: )

I can’t make it on Saturday but will do 3 or 4 things from the list during the week, they’re updated in the spreadsheet. Seacailín.

If anyone is in the space today - if you can measure internal width and length of kitchen light I can get some acrylic cut for it.

well, its not like its possible to ignore all 14 years of compulsory Irish classes, some of it forces its way in

1 Like

I’ll be down, what time are people thinking of?

half past eleven or
leathuair tar eis a haon deag a chlog
for you dermot

fheiceann tú ansin

Laser extract tested and working

@StudioNelle and @cibelesoaresalvareng relaxing with fried chicken, beer, and you tube videos of people making stuff

Obviously a shit tonne of other stuff achieved by many others

4 Likes

Nice summary!

@conomara and @toliver38 did a ship load of clearing/chucking out…

@lewisss repurposed the fence/guide from the spindle moulder and attached it to the router table (so this should be operational very soon!)

I made a template for the gantry supports for @RichM to use, and a few small tasks…

@pip was stuck into the washbooth, @boldaslove was doing interesting things with concrete and dowels (or screws?)…the frames were looking great when I left.

@stefanoromano trouble shot the new sander (dodgy LVR switch?)

And there was a box conference meeting…

And a shed load of other stuff happening all over, and for about 7 hours after I left…

4 Likes

I’ve got pictures of a few projects that need names and are currently stored in the snug. I’ll post them up tonight.

1 Like

cool, in the absence of having a developed system, we have created some space for both personal active projects, and active projects for the space.
We would like to get names and dates on all of them, start date and estimated end date.
The projects should be safer there then spread around the space.

2 Likes

big shout out ot the tonnes of people who were in the space grafting. working groups and other stuff pushed fwd.

2 Likes