Sunday 26th March 2017 AstroPi Autism and Tourettes friendly session - celebration edition!

Grace, Femi and the gang are returning triumphant to the Space to do a bit of celebrating, a bit of making and a bit of planning – we’d like to trial one session a month for about six months and see how it works for all concerned.

If you’re interested in being part of this, want to say hello, or maybe just hang around of a bit of cake…then be there.

Time: 1:45 to 3:45

3 Likes

But but but what is the celebration?

Yes, what’s the celebration? Cake, yes please, last time I was there, Femi and the gang brought home made tiny cupcakes with fruit and chocolate in them. Delicious and fun, pleasure beyond measure. I think a little bit of delicious is much better than a lot of ‘kinda nice but I ate it anyway’.

Cakes or not, I am so happy for this to be at MakerSpace - I’m all up for it being a Regular Event and if there’s anything I can do to support it, let me know.

Looks like it’s official now

The South London Raspberry Jam team were Highly Commended and will get their code run on the International Space Station!

Sam’s got another win too, with SmileyPi. Pretty proud of my smart lady!

2 Likes

Code actually running in space is very cool. Well done to them!

Reminder that this is today. 1:45 to 3:45 in Clean room

That’s great! Well done to everyone involved.