Side lining is becoming real

Ok then, I will leave them where they are and just sand them. I could come a bit later then (around 18:00), unless you think I can help with something else?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Planning Ahead - 08/02/16 - 15/02/16

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Planning Ahead - 08/02/16 - 15/02/16

If I’m coming at 18:00 (which I still intend to) is it better for me to tidy the clean space or help with the sanding?

Use your judgment, they were working pretty late last night, so funny know how clean the clean room is.

Fair bit of stuff to clear from dusty room though, if you have time.

Cheers :slightly_smiling:

Started the other side and it really doesn’t fit very well , has had to be fiddled in

It’s free, and it won’t be seen so if it fits thats all that counts, how far did you get?

The top stuff has spread

The dreaded ‘splay’?

1 Like

Ahh yes, I remember pulling the sheets last time a bit…

Blinking splay! Always a tricksy devil!

I wonder how the “pros” solve the problem?

I think we have a section of a torus for a railway arch so I am not sure you can.

Looking at canopy and other similar places, the pros are much less concerned about finish than we are…

They also have more sheets to do it again if they mess up.

1 Like

Is any one doing diy in the makers space today? I’d like to head down if you’re progressing phase ii.

I’m around today, and @stefanoromano is heading down a little later. Maybe @joeatkin2 as well.

I will be popping in later on this afternoonish…
Maybe with some laser cutting?

Ana ; )