Fairly clean code in the end too.

Problem…

solved

Problem… Images flow outside content…

img {
max-width: 100%;
height: auto;
}

Ah, there was me thinking it was by design, to allow more room for images while keeping a readable line length. However, it’s actually a consequence of putting the Meta section to the side instead of above. Will fix.

Yeah I think it’s a mixture, but in this case feels weird to be the wrong size.

I like the ‘Latest’ and ‘New’ buttons to see the list of threads. On a thread, there is no navigation at the top directly to these categories. I would like to see some nav buttons to make it easier to get back to the topics

The thing I miss in the ‘latest’ view is an indication of which threads I have read and which I haven’t.

Just found a solution for this and will give it go in a mo.

It would be good if wiki posts were not in the voice of the author as it suggests that someone wrote it that perhaps didn’t.

We can transfer authorship of posts to other users, which would solve this, at the cost of a little management.

That works for me.

Would be nice to show the users actual name not their username.

I found the setting

There is now a strange amount of white space underneath and your username is missing?

See this discussion (which I am still reading)

If your username and full name match too closely, the full name is hidden. I think there’s a patch/hack for it. Damn. the one in that thread doesn’t work.

What a ridiculous “feature” :frowning:
Will switch back to usernames until I find a cure

1 Like

What’s the extra writing doing near the top?

Yeuch.
So much for that attempt. I’m going to bed.

Maybe another line above with the persons name?