Hello I'm sabrina

It doesn’t exactly look like it has a USB interface. Is it old-fashioned serial?

Okay not sure where you mean?
By the table of doom?

Yeah, I mean just look along that wall you’ll find every panel has sockets, and two of them have data ports x 2.

“that wall” please clarify?

South Wall. The long wall that doesn’t have the toilet and kitchen on it

It would be great if we could get a patch panel on the wall behind the sewing machines. In the mean time I think wifi dongle is the safest option. It’s in the post.

Hey sabine, glad you got your payment sorted! You remember what time we touched your fob to the door? Tom can then link the fob I gave you to your account. Otherwise just touch in again another day and make a note of the time again and post it on here.

Just a reminder to all to look at the guidelines for loans and donations: Donating or Lending Items

Tl;dr is the usual warning that machines bought into the space should be available for everyone to use and that might also mean they don’t make it out alive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yes sorry I can’t remember what time!

Yes very old fashioned! Used to plug into a tv😁

Of course everyone can use it! Hopefully it will survive

1 Like

I had a thought!

This may fit on one of the shelves of the new sewing table!!!

Next time I’m in I’ll measure it up.

Could you give me the three dimensions?
I’ve got:
W: 150cm (ish)
H: ??
D: ??

1 Like

It would be great to have this running as a demo one open evening. Or even at the Christmas party to show everyone what it can do.

2 Likes

@sabtab thanks for the impromptu sewing workshop!
And also for the heads up on your brother automated knitting machine and the image to track software.
I shopped around for the Yak wool yarn and it turned out cheaper to buy the ready made scarf so I parked the project for the time being but thanks all the same for your advice!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Yes wool is often super expensive! Better to practice on acrylic yarn!

I think it would fit, it’s smaller than I estimated its about 90cm x 25 cm x 17cm

I’d love to do a demo!

3 Likes

I think easily!!

Great. You could just pick a Wednesday evening and arrange it with whoever is down to host. Or if evenings aren’t good for you just start a thread about it on here and see if people can come at a time that works for you. I’m hosting open evening on the 23rd and would love to see the demo but I’m sure there will be people interested to see it whenever you get it going.

Cool, I’ll try to get it going for the 23rd and get a babysitter :grinning:

1 Like