Free equipment wanted?

Hi there, I own a Smart Home control company and we are having a huge clear out of our stock room. We have loads of electronic bits and pieces, cables,power supplies, tools etc. I am loathe to throw them away if anyone there could make use of them. There’s quite a lot and I don’t really have time to list everything but if anyone is interested let me know

Hi Paul what tools do you have?

mixture of hand tools and possibly some older drills etc. do you have a shared pool of tools there? I also have tons of screws and other fixings but all mixed up

Sure @woodtechs would be interested to fill any gaps in the woodshop tools kit.

If there are any handtools left would you be interested in donating them to a charity that takes them to Africa and teaches locals trade skills and gives them a full refurbished tool kit at the end?

Hi Paul, wood tech here: thanks for getting in touch! We have a pretty comprehensive selection of hand tools and machine tools. What sort of things are you offering?
If we can’t take them, I would second Afshin’s suggestion!

Hi Paul, where are you based, and what sort of times are suitable for having a look? If it it’s electronics and fabrication gear this might be of interest to many of our members, however we’re very limited for space and have to guard against what seems to be our innate hoarding instinct…

I’m tagging @electrotechs as they may well be interested.

Representing the Electrotec’s I’m sure we would be very interested. A few of us are into home automation too so defo interested to hear more

Courty

Hi Paul

I’m one of the electrotech , we are always very open to donations, can you make a group picture of the stuff you have there? Just to understand if we have space , it’s our primary issue, thank!

Hello Paul
I would be interested in taking a look - where is the stock room?
Regards
David

1 Like