Film props

@directors in particular.

I am making some UV paper mache planets (props) for a personal film I am directing in a couple of weeks. I was hoping that me and my friend will be able to use the space to make some of the props. (membership pending of course!)

I was wondering whether it would be ok for me to tuck a few of the props I am making, away somewhere neatly over the next few days while they dry (i’ll label them and make sure they’re not in the way!) It just wont be possible if i have to keep taking them home and back again as they require layers and layers!

Let me know! Thanks, Jules xxx

We have a no storage policy, but if something is being worked on every day nobody is going to complain to much. We have a significant number of unfinished progects blocking up the space at the moment.

We do have a storage policy here:

1 Like

You can fill out a storage request in advance and unless it’s a large item then everything should be stored in the Snug on the left hand side.

We have no space for long term storage but short term storage of live projects works very well this way.

Thanks everyone!! I have managed to do this one in the studio we are shooting, but great to know for next time xx