2 reference numbers when joining

Hi
I got two seperate emails with two seperate ref numbers when joining Makerspace.
Have I joined twice? Or is this normal? I heard there were problems with some of the systems.
Can any one help? Or cancel one if I have joined twice. Or just tell me who to speak to?

Doh!

Yes Paul, GoCardless say’s you’ve setup two direct debits, unfortunately there is no way to figure out which is which, so please use the membership system to cancel one, I will cancel the other when you have, and then we can set you up again.

You must have done it twice some how?

Hi Tom

Thanks for letting me know, and sorry for being a dufus.
I’ve emailed gocardless asking them to cancel one subscription.
I’ll let u know when I hear back.
I’m new here so “hi”. Hopefully meet you in person soon.

Best wishes
Paul

No you need to login to the membership system and cancel it not GoCardless.

Ok.
I’ve cancelled one now.
Is it possible to change the date of the payment aswell?
Ild like it on the 1st of the month. Otherwise this can be problematic for me.

I’ve cancelled the other one, you need to set it up now.

It’s not possible to time it exactly sadly.

Thanks Tom. I think I’ll wait until after the 27th to join again then. As I think the direct debit is set up to run on the day or day after you set it up. Eg if I wait till then I’ll know funds are in my account so would be better for me that way. Hope that makes sense.

Hi tom

Hope you’re keeping well.
I subscribed again last week. All good this time and I’ve had a payment taken. I guess that’s official then :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Can you tell me about the fob? Is there someone specific that gives these out?
Do I need to do anything specific to get one?

Best wishes
Paul

You just need to turn when the space is open to get one, and let @trustees know when you’ve tapped it on the door reader.